Smart city is a
framework, predominantly composed of information and
communication technologies (ICT), to develop, deploy and
promote sustainable development practices to address growing
urbanization challenges. A big part of this ICT framework is
essentially an intelligent network of connected objects and
machines that transmit data using wireless technology and
the cloud. Cloud-based IoT applications receive, analyze and
manage data in real time to help municipalities, enterprises
and citizens make better decisions in the moment that
improve quality of life.
2020 International Conference on Smart City and Green Energy will be held in Da Nang, Vietnam in its first year during July 4-6, 2020. The conference aims to promote an exchange of recent and advanced information among scientists and engineers in the wide field of smart city and green energy. The forum is also aimed particularly at promoting communication and collaboration between fundamental researchers and those engaged in the development of practical technology in respective areas of smart city and green energy.
• Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain & Augmented city
• Bio, Food and Agriculture in Future Smart Sustainable cities
• Cloud, Open data & Data analysis, Privacy, Security
• Education, Health, Safety & Well-Being
• Energy, Water, and Waste
• Government and Civic Engagement
• ICT Technologies and Platforms for Smart Cities
• Social, Entrepreneurship, Digital Finance & Law
• Sustainable Resilient Buildings, Infrastructure, Environment
• Transportation & Mobility
Submissions will be reviewed by the conference committees and SGCE editorial board, and accepted papers will be published in the International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, which will be indexed by Scopus, EBSCO, DOAJ, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
Please submit your full paper/abstract via Microsoft Submission System using the link.(Only .pdf files are applicable) : https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSCGE2020